- Cloth diapers since October of 2018
- Temporary glasses
- Gates off the stairs
- Potty training very recently with success
- Speaking sentences
- Huge vocabulary
- Loves the outdoors
- Loves horses and cows, especially when we go for a drive
We kept his Bithday gifts minimum and Thomas had a great day!
- Created a playlist on youtube with songs from Baby Shark. Played, sang and danced along with that.
- Homemade decorations throughout the house
- Picked up a cake from Sobeys and used my own container.
- Local jigsaw puzzle as a gift
- A singing Baby Shark toy. Almost bought a plush teddy just because, but thought about a baby shark toy would be more fitting! Thomas loves baby shark
- Picked up some candy from Bulk Barn
- Collected $5.00 worth of coins for Thomas to put into his money can
- A few suckers, he loves them
- Grammie and Grandad dropped off some surprises too.
No need for a bunch of toys as we already have so much. He can start using Lego now and we have many many puzzels for him to work on! Not to mention, Christmas is coming. We tried to make the day special and I believe we succeeded.